Steven's encore was Chonguri by Sulkhan Tsintsadze for all you encore nerds out there. 20 points if you knew that already.
We recently performed Pitter Patter Raindrops, the latest incarnation of our OAE TOTs concerts at Southbank Centre and The Anvil, Basingstoke. To those that came: thank you. We had great fun and hope you did too.
If you’d like to listen again to any of the music again. here’s an idea of what we played:
– The orchestra started with a rousing opener: Telemann Overture Suite TWV55:D17, A la trompette.
– Our Hello song uses an Allegro from Handel’s Water Music. You also heard the string family playing Rigaudon and Hornpipe from Water Music too.
– The double bass and violin together played the March from Biber’s La Battalia.
– Our windy weather included Telemann’s Overture Suite TWV 55: F3, No. 8 Fanfare and No. 3 Sarabande.
– We had fun in the rain to the second movement of Winter from Four Seasons by Vivaldi, an extract of Haydn Surprise Symphony second movement, and more Telemann TWV 55: F3, No. 5 La Badinerie.
– Summer sun and storms were depicted by Vivaldi in the second and third movements of Summer (Four Seasons).
Have listen to a few of these below (via Spotify).
Hope to see you for Splashing About, our third OAE TOTS concert in the Watercycle series – Southbank Centre April 12th.