The OAE is one of the world’s leading period instrument orchestras. We tour across the UK and internationally, reaching audiences of 5 million through our performances, broadcasts and recordings.
Insight and Innovation
These qualities permeate the music-making of the OAE, from Bach to Beethoven and even new commissions, producing the distinctive sound which sets us apart. If these qualities resonate with your own business ethos, then a partnership with the OAE will be mutually rewarding.
Become a supporter of the OAE
Corporate support is crucial to the continued success of our projects. With income from ticket sales, touring and public funding representing only 70% of our annual turnover, we need to raise £1m every year to cover our costs. Whether your goal is to provide corporate entertainment, enhance your brand’s profile or promote philanthropic support for the Arts, your contribution to the OAE will make a measurable difference.
Benefits of a partnership with the OAE
- Enjoy complimentary tickets packages for your employees and clients, for Southbank concerts and Glyndebourne Opera
- Host unique client hospitality events with OAE players at intimate dinners or post-concert receptions
- Enjoy relaxed gigs in members-only clubs, or exclusive recitals in private residences
- Advertise in our season brochures and programmes, reaching audiences in excess of 12,000 across the Southbank season
- Enhance your CSR profile through engagement with our renowned local community and national education projects
OAE: NOT ALL ORCHESTRAS ARE THE SAME
For more information on OAE corporate partnership opportunities, please contact:
Catherine Kinsler, Development Manager Catherine.email@example.com