About the OAE Ambassador Forum
The OAE Ambassador Forum was established in 2019 with the aim to:
· Act as a pathway for future members of the OAE Board of Trustees and OAE Trust, helping them gain experience before they are considered for membership of the Board. Long-term, this will help create a more diverse OAE Board
· Be a forum for input from Young Patrons and young audience members, with a view to increasing the overall number of young supporters and young audience members
· Be a forum for input from creative minds from inside and outside the arts sector, particularly in the fields of creative programming, audience engagement and digital growth
Members of the Forum will be a voice for the OAE, making a valuable contribution to the national arts landscape. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about supporting arts and culture and have some knowledge of classical music. This is a volunteer position.
Application deadline: 9am, Friday 4 June 2021
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 14 June, to be held at our office at Acland Burghley School, 93 Burghley Road, London or Zoom.
Please ensure your application includes the following:
- Covering letter
- Completed application form
- We also ask that all applicants please complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Survey.