We undertake educational and community activity across the United Kingdom and work with community services, schools and other voluntary organisations.
What data do we process?
OAE Education processes data about project participants and support staff. For data processed which relate to professional engagement with third parties, please see 5. Staff, players and suppliers
What data do we process?
The information processed by OAE Education depends upon each project however project specific data relating to participants (e.g. children, vulnerable adults) are restricted to anonymised data relating for monitoring purposes and may include:
- health considerations;
- Special Educational Needs;
We also collect:
- DBS information (including certificate numbers/DOB’s and check status, ID documents);
- Photographs and film of OAE educations projects.
- What do we use your data for?
We use audio-visual data to promote OAE Educational activity, educate others (e.g. in best practice) and to maintain a historical record of our charitable activity in the United Kingdom.
How do we store your data?
All OAE Education data are kept confidential. Any personal data are stored in secure, password-protected databases or in locked cupboards.
What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
We have a legitimate interest in processing descriptive data relating to non OAE Staff participants in education project activity. We store this information in order to report, analyse and maintain public records of historical value.
We hold player and staff car registrations to facilitate parking at project venues.
We hold DBS information (including certificate numbers/DOB’s and check status, ID documents) in respect of players working on OAE education projects with children and vulnerable adults.
Where photographs or film are taken at OAE Education projects, prior consent is always obtained and in line with the venues where we work.
How long do we retain your data?
Descriptive data relating to non OAE Staff participants in education project activity (e.g. schedules, programmes), including anonymised data, is retained on an indefinite basis.
How do you opt out?
If you have any objection to our processing of data relating to Educational activity, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7239 9370.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- withdraw any consent which you have given relating to your personal data;
- update or amend any incorrect information we hold about you;
- ask us to stop processing your personal data and/or to remove it from our records;
- raise a concern regarding how your information is being used;
- make a complaint at any time by emailing the Communications Department on the email address below;
- lodge a complaint relating to the use of your personal data with the Information Commissioner’s Office.