Insight and Innovation
These qualities permeate our music-making, from Bach to Beethoven and even new commissions, producing the distinctive sound which sets us apart. If these qualities resonate with your own business ethos, then a partnership with us will be mutually rewarding.
Become a supporter
Corporate support is crucial to the continued success of our projects. With income from ticket sales, touring and public funding representing only 70% of our annual turnover, we need to raise £1m every year to cover our costs. Whether your goal is to provide corporate entertainment, enhance your brand’s profile or promote philanthropic support for the Arts, your contribution will make a measurable difference.
Benefits of a partnership
- Enjoy complimentary ticket packages for your employees and clients, for Southbank Centre concerts and Glyndebourne Festival Opera
- Host unique client hospitality events with our players at intimate dinners or post-concert receptions
- Enjoy relaxed gigs in members-only clubs, or exclusive recitals in private residences
- Advertise in our season brochures and programmes, reaching audiences in excess of 12,000 across the Southbank Centre season
- Enhance your CSR profile through engagement with our renowned local community and national education projects
OAE: NOT ALL ORCHESTRAS ARE THE SAME
For more information on OAE corporate partnership opportunities, please contact:
Kiki Betts Dean firstname.lastname@example.org